1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What I think||2. Why I think it 2 – Accommodation||3. We got wolves not huskies, clowns for experts and nearly died on the Moose safari.||4. Why I think it 3 –Facilities and excursions||5. Summary||6.||7. I am furious at the holiday experience I have received at the Ice Hotel||8.||9. I was lucky to escape with all my fingers and felt like saw my life flash before my eyes when I was chased by the Moose||10. We were promised world class chefs and amazing food.||11. We were promised cloud like bedrooms where we could sleep like babies.||12. I spent the night cold and scared and felt exhausted the next day.||13. We were given cold food that you couldn’t eat and it was made by clowns.||14. It made me feel sick to my stomach. I had to go hungry.||15. We got a cold, back breaking igloo.||16. Why I think it 1 - Food|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)