1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. At the Last Supper, what food did Jesus liken to his body?||bread||2. How was Jesus fastened to the cross?2||With nails through his hands and feet2||3. Jesus prophesized that Peter would deny him how many times?3||3 (Three)3||4. At Jesus' trial, what happened when Peter had denied knowing Jesus 3 times?4||The cock crowed4||5. Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into which biblical city?5||Jerusalem5||6. Who betrayed the 'Son of Man with a kiss' when Jesus was arrested?6||Judas6||7. How was Jesus described on the plaque that was placed above his head on the cross?7||Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews'7||8. In which garden was Jesus arrested?8||Gethsemane8||9. What does your heart do?9||pumps blood around your body9||10. What does your pulse rate tell you?10||How fast your heart is beating10||11. Why does your heart beat faster when you exercise?11||To get oxygen to your muscles more quickly11||12. What happens to your blood when it reaches your lungs?12||It picks up oxygen12||13. Veins carry blood…13||towards your heart13||14. Who were thee 1992 English football champions?14||15. How many eggs are in the container?15|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)