1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. You have three routes-1: go to the gr. 7 portable exit, 2: go to a water fountain near a place where you can get books, 3: go to where you throw your thrash (Mrs.MacFadyen's Room). Only one route can take you to the the treasure....||pick 123||2. Well you chose this route and you have reached a... not a BOOBY TRAP... hehe gotcha... Now you have two choices- 1. Go to the neareast stairwell (only the bottom) or 2. Go somewhere it is calm, peaceful and quiet (hint: it's a small room with a desk and stairs)||oooo what will you pick||3. Wow, you haven't been to a booby trap... So far... Now you have to do some exercise and go up these stairs and scan your next step||wonder what will happen up over there?||4. Whoosh!!! A water tank nearby burst and flooded the area and you have drowned!!! Now you have to go to the beginning and redecide your fate...||haha you got a booby trap||5. Good job, you have figured out the riddle!! 👏👏 Unfortunatly you just fell into a well (see what I did there) and you drowned, now you have to go to the beginning...||your dumb you went into a booby trap||6. Hopefully you got a drink of water since your here. How about a riddle? No? Your still getting one... Go where you get fit and find you fate... or you can to where can find microscopes (hint: room 174)||lol still gonna find a booby trap at one point||7. Oops you got pumbled by rumble (hah another booby trap) go back to the beginning and fix you mistakes||you probably had many mistakes||8. BOOM!!! A bomb just exploded and you died in this booby trap (sorry) please go to the beginning...||im not sorry||9. If you got any garbage on you throw it out and get ready for this... You have 2 choices... 1. Go to where you can find a machine that gives you food or 2. Go where you can find any homework that is due or any assignments (hint: it's in the room you are currently standing in- you should be in room 174)||I wonder what you will pick??||10. Go find where you go upstairs (hint: the main path)||will you figure it out or nah?||11. DUN DUN DUUUUNN!!! An earthquake just occurred and the stair fell on you, go to the beginning...||woooow thought you would've figured that much out?!?!||12. Go to where you will find books||library||13. Well well well you got here and guess what??? You... Got... not a BOOBY TRAP!!! Now you have to go where you might learn math||ms.h||14. Now you got a riddle... This is place is between the girls & boys washroom (hint: in the gr.7 hallway) and it is not a classroom||janitorial||15. You found the treasure and you got unlimited bragging rights that you found the treasure||lol best treasure|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)