1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. How many recognized breeds of rabbit are there?||48||2. How long do rabbits live in optimal conditions?||9 years||3. Where do the majority of wild rabbits live?||North America||4. About what age do rabbits become sexually active?||6 months||5. What country has the largest per capita consumption of rabbits?||France||6. What is a rabbit pen usually called?||A hutch||7. What is the length of the gestation period for rabbits?||20-35 days||8. What is the box called in which a doe gives birth to a herd of babies?||Nest box||9. Where were rabbits believed to have originated?||Parts of Europe and Africa around the western half of the Mediterranean||10. What breed of rabbit has long white or colored silky fur?||Angora Rabbit||11. What is an unaltered male rabbit called?||Buck||12. What mineral should always be available to rabbits?||Salt||13. At what age should young rabbits be weaned?||8 weeks old||14. What is the birth of rabbits called?||Kindling||15. What is an unsprayed female rabbit called?||Doe|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)