1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1When was Adolf Hitler born?||April 20,1889||2. 2When did Adolf Hitler die?||April 30,1945||3. 3What political party was Hitler dictator in?||The Nazi Party||4. 4What war did he fight in?||World War 1||5. 5Was he the Axis Powers or the Allied Powers?||Axis Powers||6. 6How long was he leader of Germany?||1934-1945||7. 7What did the people call that Adolf called the "Final Solution"?||Holocaust||8. 8Who did he commit suicide with and where?||Eva Braun(wife) and in Berlin||9. 9Who were his parents?||Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl||10. 10What were his two jobs when he moved to Vienna?||casual laborer and watercolor painter||11. 11What army did he fight with in World War 1?||German Army||12. 12What 2 badges did Hitler receive for his bravery?||Iron Cross and Black Wound Badge||13. 13What Treaty did he speak against?||Treaty of Versailles||14. 14What book did he write when he was in prison and who was it to?||Mein Kampf("My Struggle") and was to, his deputy, Rudolf Hess||15. 15Why did he commit suicide?||Adolf didn't want to get killed by the U.S. Army|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)