1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What is the name for the method of classification which Linnaeus invented?||Binomial Nomenclature||2. What are the types of Eucaryotic living things?||Protista,Fungi,Plants,Animals||3. There are ____ types of Archaebacteria.||4||4. The chemical formula of Photosynthesis.||CO2+Water light sugar oxygen||5. The right order of classification of living things starting from less organism to most||Species,Genus,Family,Order,Class,Phylum,Kingdom||6. Explain Gram Postive and Gram Negative briefly||-||7. Label the parts of a bacteria cell (at least 5 parts)||-||8. Types of the reproduction of bacterias||cell division, binary fission,endospores||9. Explain what is heterotroph and it's branches||-||10. What are the major diffrences between plant and animal cells.||-||11. What is turgor pressure?||-||12. How do you write the scientific name of an organism?||-||13. Which of the following organisms does not belong to Protista Kingdom? A)Amoeba B)Paramecium C)Euglena D)Bread mold E)Plasmodium||D)||14. What is Contractile Vacuole?||-||15. Write the types of Protozoa and give each one an example.||-|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)