1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. question We wash our germs away here! Its near our hallway||Bathroom||2. question2 This notebook is where we track our goals in our classroom||Leadership Notebook||3. question3 This is the door we go out of to get to the back playground||third grade hallway||4. question4 I want to apply for a leadership role here||Job Board||5. question5 This teacher is at the end of our hallway||Mrs. Bernier||6. question6 This is a place in the classroom where many of you like to go and work||Back Room||7. question7 This place is filled with books books and more books||Media Center||8. question8 Mrs. Scutella goes to this room while we are in encore||planning room||9. question9 This is where we track our GRADE level goals||Hallway data wall Clouds||10. question10 Mrs. Scutella was in this classroom last year||Room 120 D Hall||11. question11 We do guided reading with Mrs. Scutella here||Round Table||12. question12 If I am thirsty I can go here to help me||Water Fountain||13. question13 This second grade teacher is not on our hallway||Mrs. Horne||14. question14 How we go out to the bus parking lot at the end of the day||Double Doors by library||15. Question15 Where I report to every morning after the bell rings||Classroom Carpet|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)