1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Happy Birthday Sebastian! You and your Friends will go on a treasure hunt! let's put on some shoes and Jackets||in Sebbi's shoe||2. Where do the suitcases hide||under the stairs||3. Now it is time to go outside! How exciting! but don't forget: Be careful. Watch for cars and be safe going out on the roads. Please step out of the door and look to your right. I'm orange - bikes go to the left||street sign||4. there is a slippery slope in the Achtertuin||under the slide||5. I'm hiding in the leaves behind you||in the bushes||6. Ivy climbs up the wall not far from here||wall to the left of the bushes||7. colorful tiles, some sparkle, some are orange||on the wall mural on some orange tiles||8. It's time to leave the playground...head north. 130 steps. Who is riding up the wall?||Stepahno's Bicycle||9. #147 is this leftover snow?!? white rocks||Jan's house||10. now its time for a verkeerstoets: What zijn haaientanden. Waar vind je deze? bekjik het verkeersbord||on the give way sign||11. look west. there s a little alley way. be careful when you cross the road into it. Please go ahead and find the last street light in it.||on the conduit of the last street lamp||12. before you step out into the road, have a look around. On a wall you will see a street sign that reads Korte Geer. The do a lot of construction there. Where do they put all the trash?||on the blue dumpster||13. How are you all feeling? let's go for a little walk. After 30 steps north you will cross the road safely. once you are on the other side, find the end of the handrail. Don't get wet!||on the last bit of the white handrail||14. go north. Shall we meet again? same place, next bridge?||on the handrail on the next bridge||15. would you like to take a tour on the canals of Delft? Don't forget to throw out your trash before you go aboard||on the transhbin at the boat dock||16. #17 used to be a butcher. How do you know that? What do they sell here now? go ask what "zo" means. Be careful when you cross the road. It's busy here.||hot chocolate @ coffee and zo|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)