1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What are 2 important nutrients a horse needs in their diet daily?||Purina||2. What are 2 safety features every horse trailer has?2||GreatwestParkertrailers||3. What is an everyday farm/ranch chore that your equipment can help with?3||Potestio Brothers 4 rivers||4. How would you describe this horse breed's temperament?4||Belgium||5. What is this horse breed most known for?5||horse breed||6. What would you say is one of the most important skills a newcomer to horseback riding should learn?6||julie goodnight||7. What is one way you teach others to better their horses' health?7||Cody harrison||8. How do you use horses to help children with cancer?8||Justin Dunn||9. What was one of your most memorable competitions you were entered in?9||CalMiddleton||10. What would you say is one of the most important skills a newcomer to horseback riding should learn?10||Mike B||11. What markings or colors are most common to this horse breed?11||Breed||12. What makes this particular horse breed special?12||Breed||13. What events do you see this horse breed compete in?13||Breed||14. What is Harmony Farms main goal and how do I/we get involved?14||harmony farms||15. What are two important factors when photographing horses?15||Equine photography|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)