1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Where are your quadriceps located?..7/8 Playground||Front, upper leg||2. Where are your hamstrings located?..TPEC||Back, upper leg||3. Where is your gastrocnemius located?..Bball court||Back, lower leg||4. Where is your tibialis anterior located?..Turf||Front, lower leg||5. Where are your abdominals located?..Rugby post||Front core||6. where are your deltoids located?..Canteen||Shoulder||7. Where are your erector spinae muscles located?..Careers office||Back||8. Where are your gluteals located?..Defence course||Buttocks||9. Where is your iliopsoas located?..Nurses office||Front of hip||10. What is the name of your thigh bone?..Staff BBQ tables||Femur||11. What is the name of your shin bone?..Flagpole||Tibia||12. Name the 2 bones between you elbow and wrist..Theatre||Radius and ulna||13. Name the bone between shoulder and elbow?..Canteen tables||Humerus||14. What is the name of your collar bone?..Drinking fountain||Clavicle||15. What type of joint is you knee joint?..Rockwall||Hinge joint||16. What type of joint is your shoulder joint?..Finished||Ball and socket|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)