1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Q1. Explain how the production process works? (input,process and output)||A1.Businesses need inputs/resources (capital,natural, human and enterprise) to be able to produce products to be sold for a profit. They process these resources in batches/by continuous production/providing a service/or job production. Once through this process then the final output(good or service) can be sold for profit.||2. Q2. Give an example of the 4 transformation processes used in production processing?||A2. Batch - cookies, continuous - newspapers, service -taxi driver, job - making helicopters||3. Q3. Explain 2 styles of management?||A3.Authoritarian - manager dictates very closely how work is to be carried out and provdies alot of direction.Democratic -Manager encourages workers to participate in decision making. Direction given by manager but communicates with workers. Liazze-faire - manager very hands off, provides objectives and resources and lets workers get work done.||4. Q4. What is the concept of Rangatiratanga?||A4. To exercise leadership, authority or ownership rights||5. Q5. What are 3 reasons we need financial information?||A5. It is legally required for shareholders, to record financial transactions accurately and decision-making for managers.||6. Q6. Why do we need variance analysis?||A6. To work out the difference between what we budgeted and what we spent and if there is a difference then what can the business do to improve.||7. Q7. What is Corporate social responsibility? and why is it important to businesses?||A7. CSR is an awareness of the business of the impact it is having in the community. It is important for brand image, respect, longevity and sustainability of business.||8. Q8. What is your favourite food?||A8. Anything.||9. Q9. What are 2 laws that externally impact business in NZ and what year did they come into effect?||A9. Resource Management Act 1991, Privacy Act 1993.|
Question 1 (of 9)
Question 2 (of 9)
Question 3 (of 9)
Question 4 (of 9)
Question 5 (of 9)
Question 6 (of 9)
Question 7 (of 9)
Question 8 (of 9)
Question 9 (of 9)