1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. izquierda a la salda de agricultura||left to agriculture room||2. y gire ala derecha al cuatro de bano be ninas y ninos||go straight and turn right to girls and boys bathroom||3. seguir derecho hasta las maquina expendedora||Straight until the vending machine||4. Seguir derecho en la esquina del gimnasio a la derecha||Straight on the corner of gym on right||5. Frente a el gimnasio a la officina del distrito||across gym to district office||6. Desde oficina de distro para senoras room||from district office to senoras room||7. el fin, muy bien||Finish, Very good|
Question 1 (of 7)
Question 2 (of 7)
Question 3 (of 7)
Question 4 (of 7)
Question 5 (of 7)
Question 6 (of 7)
Question 7 (of 7)