1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1.whats the name of the elevator.||The great glass elevator||2. 2.how Willy wonka enter Charlie's house.||by the roof||3. 3.how Charlie win the factory.||he was the last children||4. 4.there was a row in the elevator. What kind of row was it.||of buttons||5. 5.what kind of glass did the grow ups and the children got to wear the television room.||dark glasses||6. 6.who did mike teavee end up when he passed trough the television lazier.||small||7. 7.what size of chocolate bar that mr wonka sent by television.||big||8. 8.what could happened to mike when he traveled by television .||he could be cut in half||9. 9.who did the elevator get up in the sky.||candy power||10. 10.why did the elevator had to go really fast.||to break the roof||11. 11.why was Augustus gloop so thin.||because we was stuck in a pipe||12. 12.at the end what does grandma Josephine wanted.||food|
Question 1 (of 12)
Question 2 (of 12)
Question 3 (of 12)
Question 4 (of 12)
Question 5 (of 12)
Question 6 (of 12)
Question 7 (of 12)
Question 8 (of 12)
Question 9 (of 12)
Question 10 (of 12)
Question 11 (of 12)
Question 12 (of 12)