1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|15,20,30,15,16,9,21,21,15 What is the mean?||18||25,20,30,15,16,9,21,21, 15 What is the median?||16||22,14,13,13,11,16,16 What is the median?||14||40,60,32,63,55,50 What is the range?||31||22,14,13,13,11,16,16 What is the mode?||13 and 16||40,60,32,63,55,50 What is the mean?||50||14,13,14,16,8 What is the mode?||14||29,31,14,21,31,22,20 What is the range?||17||2,3,6,0,5,1,4 What is the range?||6||What word means the number that happens the MOST?||mode||What word means the number that is in the middle?||median||What word means the big number subtract the small number?||range||What word means the sum of the list of numbers divided by the amount of numbers?||mean||True/False The only thing you do for the median is find the middle number?||false||What if the two middle numbers were 19 and 20. What would the median be?||19.5|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)