1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. June 3||No Homework Day (What?! No homework!)||2. June 4||Field Day - It’s a play, be a good sport, and wear sunscreen and a hat day!||3. June 5||Baby Picture Day - bring a photo so we can guess who! Don’t show anyone!||4. June 6||Lollipop Day||5. June 7||Postcard Day! It’s Felix’s Birthday - birthday fun with Felix! Know your home address!||6. June 10||Bubbles & Bubble Gum Day||7. June 11||Sunglasses Day||8. June 12||Middle Name Day - What is your middle name? You’ll need it today!||9. June 13||Philadelphia Zoo on Wheels visits today! Animal day; wear animal t-shirts and bring in a small stuffed animals||10. June 14||Talent Show Day ...Our Talent in 2nd grade? We will build our own paper airplane in school and measure our flight distance.||11. June 17||Awards Day - Bring your cheering voice and good manners for our older friends!||12. June 18||Brown Bag Day...bring a brown bag (plastic is fine too!) and clean out your desk... this may take all week long!||13. June 19||Sit in a New Seat Day - So long as you use your CARES manners, sit where you want today.||14. June 20||Cleaning Day!||15. June 21||Second Grade ROCKS! Hugs and Kisses Day.... Last day of 2nd grade!|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)