1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. question 1 What are the five senses?||answer 1 smell, taste, equilibrium, vision, and hearing.||2. question 2 Where are your olfactory receptors located?||answer 2 in your nose||3. question 3 What organ are your tastebuds located on?||answer 3 your tongue||4. question 4 What are the 4 taste sensations?||answer 4 sweet, sour,salt,bitter||5. question 5 What does gustation mean?||answer 5 sense of taste||6. question 6 What type of equilibrium functions to prevent loss of balance during rapid head ir body movement||answer 6 dynamic equilibrium||7. question 7 The organ of vision is the ____ of the eye?||answer 7 retina||8. question 8 What gland excretes tears in the eye?||answer 8 lacrimal gland||9. question 9 The white portion of the eye that functions in protection and muscle attachment is the ___?||answer 9 sclera||10. question 10 The jellylike fluid that maintains the spherical shape of the eyeball is the____?||answer 10 vitreous humor||11. question 11 What are the photoreceptors for night vision?||answer 11 rods||12. question 12 What are the photoreceptiors for color vision||answer 12 cones||13. question 13 What's the common name for the typanic membrane?||answer 13 eardrum||14. question 14 What's another name for the human "eustachian" tube?||answer 14 auditory tube||15. question 15 What are the three main bones in the middle ear?||answer 15 malleus,incus, stapes or hammer,anvil and stirrup.|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)