1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What was the land of the Lorax like before the Once-ler arrived?||kfldfldfdl||2. Did it seem like someplace you'd like to live?||JLKLKKLKLKL||3. What parts of your own environment would you be sad to see go?||kadfjddklldkkl||4. What kind of person is the Once-ler? Why won't he listen to the Lorax?||kdfldkd The Lorax says to the Once-ler, "You are crazy with greed."||5. Why does the Lorax say that? Do you agree or disagree?||dkfldfkllkk||6. Why does the Lorax speak for the trees? Why is it important to speak up for others? Have you ever spoken up for someone else?||fjgjfj||7. Has someone else ever spoken up for you?||8. How does the Once-ler's Thneed business hurt the land of the Lorax?||jjj||9. What happens to the Swomee-swans, the Brown Bar-ba-loots, and the Humming-fish?||hhhh||10. How could things have been different if the Once-ler listened to the Lorax?||hhhh||11. What do you think the boy hearing the story will do with the Truffula seed that the Once-ler tosses to him? What would you do if you were the boy?||jjjj||12. Do you think the Lorax and his friends will come back if new Truffula Trees grow? Where do you think they have been?||hhhh||13. The Once-ler says, "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." What does the Once-ler mean? Can one person make a difference? Can you? What are some things you can do to better your own environment?||basura||14. How does the Once-ler feel about what his Thneed business did to the Lorax and friends?||basura||15. Dr. Seuss used bright colors on some pages of the book and dull colors on others. Did you notice this? Why do you think he did that?||basura|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)