1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Question 1: Which area of science studies Earth's history and structure?||answer1 Geology||2. Question 2: Herpes Simplex virus type 1 primarily causes lesion where?||answer2 the genital region||3. Question 3: The ability to move joints and use muscle through their full range of motion||answer3 Flexibility||4. Question 4: What Genre might features aliens as characters?||answer4 Science Fiction||5. Question 5: "our love is like a rose that fades too quickly" is an example of which type of figurative language?||answer5 simile||6. Question 6: If a person has travel history yet he doesn't have any flu-like symptoms, he/she can be considered as?||answer6 Person Under Monitoring (PUM)||7. Question 7: This executive order states minors and persons aged 65 years old and above shall undergo 24-hour curfew.||answer7 Executive Order 121||8. Question 8: This quarantine protocol exaggerates strict home quarantine, suspension of public transport vehicle, provision of food and essential health services and heightened prsence of uniformed personnel to enforce quarantine.||answer8 Enhanced Community Quarantine||9. Question 9: A tool that increases the accuracy and decreases project time by merging engineering, planning and costing challenges in to one platform.||answer9 Field Constructor||10. Question 10: A Google Web Engineer who unveiled a clothing measurement app for the age of social distancing.||answer10 Jason Mayes||11. Question 11: The Covid-19 has affected millions of people and have impacted several nations around the globe. According to the World Health Organization, the world's leading health expert, this has been classified as Health?||answer11 Pandemic||12. Question 12: A protective clothing, helmets, goggles, or other garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body from injury or infection.||answer12 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)||13. Question 13: A seasonal wind that dominates the climate of South Asia.||answer13 Monsoon||14. Question 14: A variation of color produced by adding white to it and characterized by a low saturation with relatively high lightness.||answer14 Tint||15. Question 15: A written order from your physician so you can see a specialist.||answer15 Referral|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)