1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. question||Under or around the deck is where you should check next||2. question||Be quick and on guard, check the trees in the front yard||3. question||Hurry hurry to get ahead, go check by the back shed||4. question||Did you get some mail, you might want to thank the snail||5. question||Swing, slide and play!||6. question||Cooking dinner outside is such a thrill, we cook our meat on the ______||7. question||Sit relax and enjoy the outdoors, this is where we cook our amores||8. question||If you don't want to get stuck, take a drive in the _______||9. question||Brody will give you a lift, but tell him not to drift||10. question||shooting a 3 is not always a breeze||11. question||spring is here, plant the plants, I hope they bloom well this year||12. question||On a car i used to be, now I hang from an old oak tree||13. question||Now go find nanny, but I don't think she will be on her fanny||14. question||the pinecones will fall, under the spruce that stand so tall||15. question||on Tuesdays it goes out to the road, sometimes it can be a heavy load|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)