1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. How many members are in the band||five||2. what is nialls original hair color||brown||3. how many sisters does louis have||four||4. what does liam have a fear of||spoons||5. who came up with groups name||harry||6. what movie did liam cry while watching||toystory 3||7. what movie did niall cry while watching||finding nemo||8. which member of the group can beatbox||liam||9. whihc memebr of the group can play the kazoo||harry||10. which member of the group can play the triangle||zayn||11. harry likes a girl with a good what||appetite||12. zayn doesnt like his what||lips||13. what does harry hate||olives||14. harry knows how to what||knit||15. what was louis first pets name was what||ted|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)