1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. question||1 What is the most important blessing of Allah (SWT) mentioned in the first four Ayat?||2. answer||1: the Qur'an||3. question||2 Why did Allah (SWT) set the balance to the creations and into the universe?||4. answer||2 To establish justice||5. question||3 What are the five themes of Surat Al-Rhman?||6. answer||3 The Qur'an- The worldly blessings-The description of Hellfire, first Jannah , second Jannah||7. question||4 What is the Gunnah?||8. answer||4 The gunnah is a nasal sound that come from the nose and we strech it for 2 seconds||9. question||5 What is the concept of Ith-Har?||10. answer||5 To clear the sound of Noon Sakinah and Tanween||11. question||6 What were men created from and what were Jinn created from?||12. answer||6 mankind were created from clay and Jinns from the tip of the flame of a smokeless fire.||13. question||7 list two worldly signs of Allah (swt) on this earth||14. answer||7 Allah (swt) created different types of water- Allah swt is the The Master of the two Easts and two Wests||15. question||8 Explain the meaning of Ayah (26)||16. answer||8 Everyone who is on earth will perish|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)