1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. (Exercises 1 to 5, complete with TOO or ENOUGH and the words in parentheses) 1.- Suzanna doesn’t like this tea. It’s not ________ (hot). (GO TO THE PREFECT’S AREA)||It’s not HOT ENOUGH.||2. 2. Tell Sharon to hurry! She’s ______ (slow). She isn’t fast enough. (WELCOME TO YOUR UNIVERSITY!!!)||too slow||3. 3. Kevin can’t drive a car. He’s too young. He isn’t _________ (old) (WHY DON’T YOU TAKE SOME FRESH AIR FROM YOUR SCHOOL TREES?||old enough||4. 4. Those apples are _______ (expensive). They aren’t cheap enough. . (DO YOU KNOW WHERE MR. IVAN GRAHAM IS FROM?||too expensive||5. 5. Oh no! I can’t buy a movie ticket. I don’t have ______ (money). (SMILE AT THE STUDENTS IN THE BEGINNERS FRENCH CLASS)||enough money||6. (Exercises 6 to 10: Unscramble the sentences) 6. - to / go / Jack / bed / might. (WHERE CAN I GET SOME FOOD?)||Jack might go to bed||7. 7. be / You'll /here / definitely (I REALLY ENJOY READING, DON’T YOU?)||You'll definitely be here||8. 8. like / will / the / probably / Martina / job. (WHERE IS THE ENGLISH COORDINATOR?)||Martina will probably like the job.||9. 9. may / My / food / buy / some / brother (WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING WHERE ALL THIS STARTED?)||My brother may buy some food||10. 10. you / tonight / What / go / to / time / bed / will / ? / (COULD YOU SAY HI TO MS. ADRIANA FROM ME, PLEASE?)||What time will you go to bed tonight?||11. (Exercises 11 to 15: Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in parentheses, using First Conditional). 11.- If you ______ (cook) some eggs, I ____ some coffee (make) (WHERE CAN YOU SWITCH OFF AAAALL THE LIGHTS IN YOUR BUILDING?)||If you COOK some eggs, I WILL MAKE some coffee||12. 12. If my boss _______ (fire) me, I ______ (look) for a new job. (DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE PTCs ARE?)||If my boss FIRES me, I WILL LOOK for a new job.||13. 13. I _____ (ask) my teacher some questions if I _______ (not / understand) the lesson. (AREN’T YOU THIRSTY?)||I will ask my teacher some questions if I don’t understand the lesson.||14. 14. Don’t worry! If you ______ (fall ) out of the tree, I _____ (catch) you! (IT'S SAID THAT YOU'RE ALMOST DONE... ONE MORE... ASK YOUR TEACHER...)||Don’t worry! If you FALL out of the tree, I WILL CATCH you.||15. 15. Sarah _______ (see) a doctor if she still _________ (feel) sick tomorrow. (CONGRATS!!!)||Sarah WILL SEE a doctor if she still FEELS sick tomorrow|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)