1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What are the name of the two Salvatore brothers?||Stefan and Damon||2. What are the name of the family who are known as 'The Originals' ?||Mikaelsons||3. What sort of magic does Bonnie Bennett use?||Expression||4. What is the real name of Katherine Pierce?||Katerina Petrova||5. Who changed Caroline Forbes into a vampire?||Katherine Pierce||6. Name the two Gilbert siblings||Elena and Jeremy||7. Who is Elena's bilogical mother and father? (Full Names)||Isobel Flemming and John Gilbert||8. Who is the most useless character in the show?||Matt Donovan||9. Which actor plays Klaus Mikaelson?||Joseph Morgan||10. Which actress plays Caroline Forbes?||Candice Accola||11. What nickname does Caroline Forbes give Damon Salvatore?||The Vampire Gigilo||12. Who is Stefan Salvatore's bestfriend?||Lexi Branson||13. Apart from the werewolf and Elena Gibert, who else did Klaus use in his ritural to break the curse? (Full Name)||Jenna Sommers||14. Who is Katherine Pierce's doppelganger?||Elena Gilbert||15. What is required to kill an Orginal?||A white oak stake|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)