1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST FOOD COMBINATION YOU HAVE TRIED?||N/A||2. 2. WHO IS A STRANGE BUT COOL PERSON YOU KNOW?||N/A||3. 3. WHAT PHONE FEATURE DO YOU WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE?||N/A||4. 4. WHAT IS A FUNNY JOKE THAT YOU KNOW BY HEART?||N/A||5. 5. WHAT IS THE MOST RECENT PHOTO YOU HAVE TAKEN?||N/A||6. 6. WHAT HABBIT DO YOU THINK IS THE HARDEST TO GIVE UP?||N/A||7. 7. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST RECENT LIE?||N/A||8. 8. WHAT IS THE SILLIEST THING YOU HAVE HEARD SOMEONE GETS UPSET ABOUT?||N/A||9. 9. WHAT IS THE BEST THING HAPPEN TO YOU THIS WEEK?||N/A||10. 10. WHAT SKILLS ARE EXTREMELY USEFUL BUT IS HARDLY TAUGHT AU SCHOOLS?||N/A||11. 11. WHAT BRAND IS YOU MOST LOYAL TO?||N/A||12. 12. WHAT FASHION TREND IS THE WORST?||N/A||13. 13. TEAR GAS MAKES PEOPLE CRY AND LAUGH GAS MAKES PEOPLE GIGGLE, WHAT OTHER GAS YOU WISH EXISTED?||N/A||14. 14. WHAT ALWAYS CHEERS YOU UP WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT?||N/A||15. 15. IF YOU OWNED A RESTAURANT, WHAT KIND OF FOOD WOULD YOU SERVE?||N/A|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)