1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Which structure near Park Center is around a construction area?||Lusk Field House||2. The initials of this building are PRST||Professional Studies||3. When you go into this room, you may want to put a jackeet on||Ice Rink||4. Rackets and fuzzy green balls||Tennis Court||5. Take this bus if you live in West Campus||West Campus Bus Stop||6. Going to Sperry? Don't walk, take this!||Upper Campus Bus Stop||7. In between the bus stops||Benches||8. Cooperstown is home to the baseball...||Hall of Fame||9. Foley, Davis, Madden, Craft||Teacher offices||10. 1200-99=?||Room 1101||11. Jumping off this makes a big splash||Diving Board/Pool||12. Do you drive to Park? Then you probably park in one of these||Parking lot||13. WEPA||Computer Lab||14. Don't make Penny mad when you come here||equipment room||15. Class leet you out early today? Then this is a nice place to grab food||Park Center Cafe|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)