1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1.||2. Check out the books in our Non-Fiction section||A Non-Fiction book is writing that is based on facts, real events,and real people.||3.||4. question2Do you know where to find the Easy Fiction Books||answer2 These books are located right in the center of our Library and are marked with orange shelf markers.||5.||6. question3 Who is your favorite easy fiction author||answer 3 Could it be....David Shannon, Mercer Mayer, Norman Bridwell,Jan and Stan Berenstain, or Dr. Seuss...||7.||8. question4What is an Author's purpose for writing fiction books||answer4 To tell a story, engage, entertain, to persuade you to believe as they do,and express feelings.||9.||10. question5Tell me why you would use the reference books||answer5To help you find background information or quick facts||11.||12. question6 What type of reference books can be found in the library reference section||answer6 Atlas, Biographical Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Directory, Encyclopedia,Thesaurus,and Yearbook/Almanac.||13.||14. question7 What are the O P A C(Online Public Access Catalog) computers||answer 7 These computers can be used to find books available in our library or research.||15.||16. question8 What kind of seasonal books can you find||Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)