1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. HAC, unless they request printed copies||How can parents and students view progress reports and report cards?||2. Formative assessment = 60%||How does the AR show our focus is on assessing for learning?||3. Formative assessments||What is another name for various, ongoing assessments?||4. Remediation||Before being allowed to reassess, students must participate in…||5. Embedded||Assessments should be…||6. Guide Instruction||Formative assessments are used by teachers to…||7. Student mastery||Students grades should be reflective of…||8. Summative assessments||Teachers use these to evaluate mastery at the end of a unit of study.||9. 3||The number of grading categories in TAC for the 14-15 school year.||10. The teacher of record||The only person allowed to enter and edit grades is…||11. When students are experiencing academic difficulties||When should parents/teachers/students have a conference?|
Question 1 (of 11)
Question 2 (of 11)
Question 3 (of 11)
Question 4 (of 11)
Question 5 (of 11)
Question 6 (of 11)
Question 7 (of 11)
Question 8 (of 11)
Question 9 (of 11)
Question 10 (of 11)
Question 11 (of 11)