1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Comenzar aqui doblar a la izquierda, seguir derecho hasta a tu frente a oficina||start here turn left, go straight until you are across from the office||2. Seguir derecho las puertas mas conocimient||go straight the doors of much knowledge||3. Sequir derecho hasta la clase de aprender la piedra||go striaght until the class you learned about rocks||4. Doblar a la derecha, sequir derecho hasta la clase de "el tornado"||turn right, go straight until the class of "the tornado"||5. La esquina doblar a la derecha y ir el maestro le gusta el Vikings||at the corner turn right and go to the teacher that likes the Vikings||6. Ir la clase entre Senor Wahlheitner y Senora Meinholz||go to the class between Mr. Walheitner and Mrs. Meinholz||7. El fin muy bien||final destination|
Question 1 (of 7)
Question 2 (of 7)
Question 3 (of 7)
Question 4 (of 7)
Question 5 (of 7)
Question 6 (of 7)
Question 7 (of 7)