1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1.what is prime time?||the regularly occurring time at which a television or radio audience is expected to be greatest, typically the hours between 8 and 11 p.m.1||2. 2.what are bonds?2||are a form of debt. Bonds are loans, or IOUs, but you serve as the bank. You loan your money to a company, a city, the government – and they promise to pay you back in full, with regular interest payments2||3. 3.what does it mean if your buisness is in the red zone?3||the red means you're losing money3||4. 4.what does it mean when your business is in the black?4||black means you are making money4||5. 5.what are three types of advertising?5||Direct Sales Advertising, Relationship Building Advertising , Brand Advertising5||6. 6. what are assets?6||property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies6||7. 7.what is a bank?7||A bank is a financial intermediary that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities either directly loaning7||8. 8. wheh is the best time to advertise?8||prime time8||9. 9.what is mass media ?9||the media9||10. 10. what is the most used thing in modern day10||???10|
Question 1 (of 10)
Question 2 (of 10)
Question 3 (of 10)
Question 4 (of 10)
Question 5 (of 10)
Question 6 (of 10)
Question 7 (of 10)
Question 8 (of 10)
Question 9 (of 10)
Question 10 (of 10)