1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Give the Spanish word for to rest||descansar||2. Give 3rd plural of the verb to want2||quieren2||3. Voy a la piscina para_____3||nadar3||4. Voy al cine para ver_____4||una pelicula4||5. Voy al gimnasio para_____5||hacer ejercicio5||6. Translate always6||siempre6||7. A el___gusta bailar7||le7||8. Translate I go/I am going8||voy8||9. Translate: What do you like to do?9||Que te gusta hacer?9||10. Yo soy perezoso. No me gusta_____10||trabajar10||11. Answer: Vas al colegio los domingos?11||no||12. True or False: Voy a la piscina porque me gusta corer12||false12||13. Translate: To go out13||salir13||14. A___me gusta pasar el rato solo14||mi14||15. Translate:Everyday15||todos los dias15|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)