1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. what is \"La Colazione\"||breakfast||2. what is Lunch||Il Pranzo||3. translate this \"mi piace mangiare l\'ananas\"||i like to eat pineapple||4. what is a sit down meal at night time called in italian||La Cena||5. where do friends meet to have coffee||Il Bar||6. A small packet of biscuits is||un pacchetto di biscotti||7. what is yellow and is good on pizza?||il formaggio||8. La pasta can mean to things what are they||pastry and pasta||9. translate this \"macedonia di frutta fresca\"||fresh fruit salad||10. what do we say if we like something plural||Mi Piacciono||11. whats orange juice in italian||succo di l\'aranicia||12. translate this sentence \"Mi piace mangiare la mela perche e buono\"||i like to eat apples because they are nice||13. how do you say \"it\'s in season\" in italian||E in stagiono||14. how do you say I don\'t like?||Non mi piace||15. What is a \"Macchiato\" ?||an espresso with small amount of milk|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)