1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. This word means the ability to make choices||freedom||2. This word means something a person is not denied||right||3. This vocabulary word means to set up||found||4. Humble means||not proud or boastful||5. Disrespectful means||without showing respect or courtesy||6. To whimper is to what?||make a low sad cry or sound||7. This word means worthy or notice||remarkable||8. Jealous means||showing envy of what someone else has||9. Vocabulary word that means to cause someone to do somethiing by speaking to them||persuade||10. Invest means||to put money into something in the hope of getting more back at a later time||11. What does organize mean?||to arrange things in a way to get things done||12. Define scatter||to throw things in different directions||13. This is a person who does a job or helps out without pay||volunteer||14. Vocabulary word that means to feel sure that something is true||believe||15. Means usual or normal||ordinary||16. Define memory||a thought about the past|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)