1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Question 14: if i have enough money||2. Question 2: , your teeth will hurt.||3. Question 9: If you don’t work||4. Question 5: If you don’t study||5. Question 10: , you won’t have money.||6. Question 15: If you don't water the plants||7. Question 1: If you eat too much candy||8. Question 16: they will die.||9. Question 11: If it rains||10. Question 7: If you eat lots of vegetables||11. Question 4: if you watch a scary movie before bed.||12. Question 12: , i won't go to the park.||13. Question 8: , you will be healthy.||14. Question 13: I'll buy some new shoes||15. Question 3: You will have bad dreams||16. Question 6: , you will fail your exam.|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)