1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. LSE has a athletic tradition of excellence in all sports. The wall you are looking at represents many of our student who have gone on to college athletic and some even going pro, like Barrett Rudd and Alex Gordon.||Question 1||2. It is names after Dr. Wesley Lauterbach, a long time LSE principal. LSE has only had seven principals in its 60 year history. This space was added to LSE in the 2009.||Question 2||3. What is the name of the LSE auditorium?||It is names the Jennifer L. Dorsey-Howley Preforming Arts Center (PAC). Jennifer was an LSE grad, who was actively involved in drama. She tragically died on September 11, 2001 in the World Trade Center attacks. The PAC renovation was completed in 2009. LSE runs three main stage shows including a musical.||4. How many counselors are there at LSE?||Step inside to learn about our Conseloring Center. We have 7 Counselors at LSE. They are assigned by Alpha (not grade). They handle scheduling, student and parent concerns and help prepare our student for college. They also Co-Teach Take Charge and meet with students to help prepare they for upcoming years.||5. Media Center?||This will be the location of the student Chromebook help desk. student can come here to get help with anything Chromebook related. The Media Center is also the heart of our school, there you will find help in|
Question 1 (of 5)
Question 2 (of 5)
Question 3 (of 5)
Question 4 (of 5)
Question 5 (of 5)