1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Were the students in the school yesterday?||The students were in the school yesterday||2. Did Mary to the stadium last Saturday?||Mary went to the stadium last Saturday.||3. Was Antonio in New York two days ago?||Antonio was in New York two days ago.||4. Would you like going to Paris next summer?||You would like going to Paris next summer.||5. Can my sister Mary play the piano?||My sister Mary can play the piano.||6. Is John your best friend?||Your best friend is John.||7. Should we go to the doctor?||We should go to the doctor.||8. Did Mary do the homework this morning?||Mary did the homework this morning.||9. Does Monica want to buy a new car?||Monica wants to buy a new car.||10. Do the students play soccer every morning?||The students play soccer every morning.||11. Can you play the guitar?||You can play the guitar.||12. Should Erick stay in bed?||Erick should stay in bed.||13. Did my family go to California last month?||My family went to California last month.||14. Did we watch a movie this morning?||We watched a movie this morning.||15. Is Ironman a super heroe?||Ironman is a super heroe.||16. Would Susan like to read a Batman comic?||Susan would like to read a Batman comic.|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)