1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Que dis es hoy?||sheeni||2. De done Es Ms. Mendez?2||sheeni2||3. Que te gusta hacer?3||sheeni3||4. Como te llamas?4||sheeni4||5. Que te gusta comer?5||sheeni5||6. Te gusta leer libros?6||sheeni6||7. Te gusta beber el refresco?7||sheeni7||8. Eres tú guapo?8||sheeni 8||9. Eres tú bajo?9||sheeni9||10. De donde esta mama?10||sheeni 10||11. Que Es tú numero de telefono?||sheeni||12. Como se llama tú clase favorita?||sheeni||13. Que tiempo hace?||sheeni||14. Que deportes tienes que practicar?||sheeni||15. Que tienes que estudiar?||sheeni|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)