1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1.How many different types of stem changing verbs are there?||4||2. 2.What are the 4 different types of stem changing verbs?||o-ue, u-ue, e-ie,i-ie||3. 3.Which verb means "to bore"?||aburrir||4. 4.Why is a stem changing verb called a boot verb?||The stem of the verb changes in all the forms inside the boot||5. 5.Translate-I like dogs.||Me gustan los perros.||6. 6.What type of stem changer is the verb jugar?||u-ue||7. 7.What type of stem changer is the verb dormir?||o-ue||8. 8.Which verb means to love an object or action?||encantar||9. 9.Which category of stem changers has the most verbs?||e-ie||10. 10.Translate-We love baseball.||Nos encanta el béisbol.||11. 11.List 5 body parts in Spanish||Various||12. 12.What are the 2 ways to say basketball in Spanish?||el baloncesto and el básquetbol||13. 13.Who won the NCAA National Championship?||Louisville Cardinals||14. 14.When a stem changing verb has more than one vowel that could change, like preferir, how do you know which one to use?||Use the vowel closest to the ending||15. 15.Translate-The books interest her.||Le interesan los libros|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)