1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1. I ___ (see) a very interesting film yesterday.||saw||2. 2. We always ___ (play) volley-ball at school.||play||3. 3. They ___ (visit) London two years ago.||visited||4. 4. She often ___ (help) her mother at home.||helps||5. 5. Tom ___ (not, win) the championship last week.||didn't win||6. 6. Lana, you always ___ (come) in time!||come||7. 7. We ___ (write) the test yesterday.||wrote||8. 8. My nephew ___ (go) to my house every Sunday.||goes||9. 9. ___ your sister often ___ (do) her homework?||does/do||10. 10. ___ they ___ (use) their gadgets every day?||do/use||11. 11. ___ you ___ (meet) him two days ago?||did/ meet||12. 12. The children ____ (not, swim) every weekend.||don't swim||13. 13. He ____ (teach) Maths at a primary school every Friday.||teaches||14. 14. My aunt ___ (buy) me some food from Japan last year.||bought||15. 15. Last night, my little brother ___ (get) a fever.||got|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)