1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Oops. Sorry. I forgot to put something here. You better come back to class to get your starting instruction.||777777||2. Oh no. Dear me. There's nothing here. You better come back to class to get your first instruction.||trtrt||3. Soooooooooooooooo sorry. Nothing here. You are wasting your time. You better come back to class to get your first instruction.||llll||4. Dear oh dear. Why on earth did you run? There's nothing here. You better come back to class to get your first instruction.||hhhh||5. Did you enjoy the excercise? I hope so because I forgot to put something here. You better come back to class to get your first instruction.||llll||6. Go to GR 195682. From here walk south for 27 paces||jjj||7. Go to C on your aerial photo.||hhh||8. Go to 193698 for a question.||ggg||9. Get going. Get to GR188675. Walk for 16 paces at a bearing of 300◦to find a question.||kkk||10. Quick get to H on your aerial photograph.||jjj||11. Go to G on your aerial photograph||kkk||12. Go to 204682 for a question.||333||13. Go to J on your aerial photograph||lll||14. Hurry. Get yourselves to D on your aerial photographs.||dd||15. Run. Go to GR182672. Walk at a bearing of 20◦. Look on a window for a question.||jjj|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)