1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1-MATCH EACH SENTENCE STARTER WITH THE CORRECT ENDING. a.nose b.eyes c.hair d.on his face e. teeth. My grandfather has a long ______________.||TIP:AT THE FIRST STEP,IT´S YOUR QUESTION,PAY ATTENCION!!!!!!.||2. 2-MATCH EACH SENTENCE STARTER WITH THE CORRECT ENDING. a.nose. b.eyes. c.hair. d.on his face. e.teeth. I have straight blond __________________.||TIP: AT THE FITH STEP IT´S YOUR NEW CHALLENGE. BE CONFIDENT.||3. 3-SHE ______________ TALL AND THIN. a.has b.wears c.is||TIP:YOU `RE EXCELLENT! GOT TO THE TENT STEP.||4. 4- CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD TO COMPLETE EACH SENTENCE. a.piano b.comic books c.volleyball d. TV e. karate - I do ___________ with my friends. We all love martial arts.||--->TIP: GO TO TEACHERS ROOM, BEHIND THE DOOR. IT´S YOUR NEXT STEP. GOOD LOOK.||5. 5-CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD TO COMPLETE EACH SENTENCE. a.piano b.comic books c.volleyball d.TV e.karate. Mario likes to watch _____________.||TIP: GO UP STAIRS, YOUR QUESTION IT´S ON THE LAST STEP.||6. 6-WHAT ___________ YOU LOOK LIKE? a.do b.is c.does||TIP:GO TO THE SECOND STEP! =)||7. 7-COMPLETE THE SENTENCES. USE THE WORDS FROM THE BOX. [recently one year ago new socks] Are those ______________?||TIP:AT THE CLOSET, NEXT TO THE CLASSROOM, IN THE BOTTON SHELF IT´S YOUR NEXT CLUE.||8. 8-WHICH ONE IS DIFFERENT? a.origami b.drums c.guitar||TIP: NEXT TO THE FRONT DOOR IT´S YOUR NEXT QUESTION!!!!.||9. 9-MATCH EACH SENTENCE STARTER WITH THE CORRECT ENDING. a.nose. b.eyes. c.hair. d.on his face. e.teeth. My sister has big brown ________________.||TIP: GO TO THE KITCHEN, UNDER THE TABLE. YOUR TREASURE IS CLOSE!!!!. =).||10. 10-COMPLETE THE SENTENCES. USE THE WORDS FROM THE BOX. [recently one year ago new socks] Did you buy it _____________?||TIP: DO YOU LIKE COFEE? THAT´S YOUR GLUE!!!!! LÁ ESTÁ SUA PISTA.||11. 11-COMPLETE THE SENTENCES. USE THE WORDS FROM THE BOX. [recently one year ago new socks] I bought this cell phone ________________.||TIP: O DIA ESTÁ LINDO!||12. 12-USE THE WORDS IN PARENTHESES TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCE OR QUESTION. What is ______________________________? (place / Earth / on / wettest / the)||TIP:UNDER THE WATER FOUNTAIN IT´S YOUR QUESTION.||13. 13-USE THE WORDS TO WRITE STATEMENTS OR QUESTIONS. B. / turtles / monkeys / are / than / playful / more __________________________________________||TIP: IT HAS MOR THAN PHOTOS AT THE PHOTO WALL, THAT´S YOUR NEXT STEP!!!!!!.||14. 14-USE THE WORDS IN PARENTHESES TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCE OR QUESTION. This song is really ____________________________.( good, better, or best)||TIP: FALE COM UMA DE NOSSAS RECEPCIONISTAS, ELAS PODEM TE AJUDAR NESSA ETAPA.||15. 15-USE THE WORDS TO WRITE STATEMENTS OR QUESTIONS. A- ? / look / Emily / what / does / like ________________________________________||TIP: GO BACK TO THE CLASSROOM. AND SAY "YES" TO YOUR TEACHER!!!!!!!!!.|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)