1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. A. Tell the function of the labelled structure||video||2. B. Take a sample of leaf and point its structure including: 1. VEIN 2. MIDRIB 3. LAMINA (blade), TIP, and PETIOLE||video||3. C. Explain the function of plant organ including: ROOTS, STEM, and LEAVES.You MUST show the tree while explaining||video||4. D. Which test might be positive if you test the food below? (Just write the letter. A: Benedict B: Biuret C: Iodine D: Ethanol. The answer may be more then one letter)||picture||5. E. What are the name of all labelled structures?||write||6. F. What might happen to these two plants? (Just simply write the things that they lack of)||write||7. G. What monomers might you get from the digestion of this molecules? (use the cards given)||PICTURE||8. H. Put the sticky notes that already written the name of organs on the torso in front of you||picture||9. I. Arrange the picture with its correct function||picture||10. J. Post a selfie with your teammates!||picture||11. K. Explain what might happen if a person have deficiency of calcium, vitamin C and Iron?||video||12. L. Arrange the correct order of human digestive tract. (Use the given pictures)||picture||13. M. Why do the plant do photosynthesis? What plant needs to do photosynthesis?||video||14. N. Put the correct order of water taken from the soil to the plant.(use the given cards)||picture||15. O. State 2 factors that might affect the rate of photosynthesis?||write|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)