1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1 Where you camp and hunt||our cabin||2. 2 where you play xbox||my room||3. 3 where you sleep||bedroom||4. 4 where you hunt all the time on your stand||Nancy's cabin||5. 6 Where dad watches tv||computer room||6. 7 Where i do my homework||living room||7. 8 Where you smoke||front porch 9Where me and Kate and i used to hide||8. 10 where mom Kate and i played softball once||flat part of our cabin|
Question 1 (of 8)
Question 2 (of 8)
Question 3 (of 8)
Question 4 (of 8)
Question 5 (of 8)
Question 6 (of 8)
Question 7 (of 8)
Question 8 (of 8)