1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What is the name of Hans Solo's ship?||The Millennium Falcon||2. Which Jedi Knight becomes Darth Vader?||Anakin Skywalker||3. Of which species is Chewbacca?||Wookiee||4. Who is Luke and Leia's mother?||Padme Amidala||5. According to the films, what invisible power binds the galaxy together?||The Force||6. Who are the masters of the Dark Side?||The Sith||7. From which planet is Padme Amidala?||Naboo||8. What type of battle armor does Boba Fett wear?||Mandalorian||9. In which city do Obi-Wan and Luke find and hire Hans Solo?||Mos Eisley||10. Jabba is what kind of creature?||Hutt||11. What is Luke's uncle's first name?||Owen||12. Which planet does the Death Star destroy?||Alderaan||13. Which planet is Luke Skywalker from?||Tatooine||14. Who does Hans Solo kill in the cantina?||Greedo||15. Who directed the Star Wars movies?||George Lucas|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)