1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. What is the preterite tense used for?||past tense 1 time event||2. What is the imperfect tense used for?||past tense repeated actions||3. Conjugate in the preterite: (yo-hablar)||hable||4. Conjugate in the preterite: (nosotros-ir)||fuimos||5. Conjugate in the imperfect: (ellos-jugar)||jugaban||6. Translate in the imperfect: (When I was a girl)||Cuando yo era nina||7. Conjugate in the present: (ellos-ponerse)||se ponen||8. Conjugate in the present progressive: (tú-comer)||estas comiendo||9. Conjugate in the present perfect: (yo-oir)||he oido||10. Subjunctive or Indicative?: Yo pienso que tu eres muy guapo!||Indicative||11. How do you conjugate to the subjunctive?||Start with the yo form, drop the -o, cross your ending.||12. Tell your friend: EAT!||Come!||13. Tell your friend: DON'T RUN!||No corras!||14. Tell the class: Don't talk!||No hablen||15. Shorten the sentence with a DOP: Ella quiere comprar la camisa.||Ella la quiere comprar.||16. Shorten the sentence with an IOP: Yo lo doy a mi hermana.||Yo se lo doy.|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)