1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1. She was an only child.||Ellen||2. 2. She is a good actress.||Ellen||3. 3.The Child is 5 years old.||Kirsti||4. 4. To keep the baby from crying, this person administered drugs.||Peter||5. 5. She wrote Number the Stars.||Lois Lowry||6. 6. "cigarettes" was the code word for this character.||Ellen||7. 7. He was a teacher.||Mr. Rosen||8. 8. This group of people fought against the Nazis in Denmark.||The Resistance||9. 9. This person stayed in Copenhagen while his family went on a trip.||Papa||10. 10. Her rosy cheeks turned white when the German soldiers stopped her.||ellen||11. 11. He delivered the secret newspaper, "Di Fire Danske."||Peter||12. 12. A horse carried him through the streets of Copenhagen each morning.||King Christian||13. 13. They created a formula for making the Nazi dogs unable to smell scents.||Danish Scientists||14. 14. Who was the protagonist?||Annemarie||15. 15. Who was the antagonist?||German Soldiers|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)