1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. My favourite film is||Mi película favorita es||2. I have just seen||Acabo de ver||3. A crime movie||Una película policiaca||4. A romantic movie||Una película romántica||5. Johnny Depp es un actor increible||Johnny Depp is an amazing actor||6. Lo que me gusta de la película es...||What I like of the film is...||7. Very mysterious - feminine singular (double points if in 1 one word)||misteriosísima||8. Very beautiful - feminine singular (double points if in 1 one word)||bellísima||9. El final||the end||10. Dirigido por||directed by||11. Director||Director||12. On one side ... On the other side||Por un lado... por el otro lado||13. For me||Para mi||14. I believe that||Creo que||15. I think that||Pienso que|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)