1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Question One 5 + 4 = ________||9||2. Question Two 4 + 4 = ________||8||3. Question Three 6 + 6 = ______||12||4. Question Four 5 - 2 = _______||3||5. Question Five 10 - 4 = ______||6||6. Question Six What day is it today? _________||Monday/Tuesday||7. Question Seven Write which is longer? RULER OR RUBBER||Ruler||8. Question Eight What month is it?||August||9. Question Nine What number comes next 10,11,12 _____?||13||10. Question Ten What number comes next 20,19,18,17,_______?||16||11. Question Eleven What is next in this pattern +++???+++??_______||?||12. Question Twelve What shape is this? 0 ______||Circle||13. Question Thirteen What is double 5? ________||10||14. Question Fourteen You have six cookies. Share them equally among two friends. Draw a picture.||2 groups of 3||15. Question Fifteen What shape is BELOW?||Triangle|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)