1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. 1. Give a name of source on Shakespeare Comedy by Cambridge||Clue reference section English Literature||2. 2. Information on William Shakespeare||Concise Cambridge History of English Literature||3. 3.Find Information on Old Man Of India Dadabhai Navroji||Source Indian Freedom Struggle by B Krishna.||4. 4. Find Information on Jawarharlal Nehru Dominant Figure of New India||a Brief History Of India pg 328||5. 5. Give Information on Growth of Industries during British India(Type of Industries)||Source Transition of History and Civics Pg 55-56||6. 6. Information on Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Architecture of Constitution of India||A History of India Blackwell pg 331||7. 7. Find Source My Experiment with Truth Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi||History Shelve||8. 8.Find Source on East India Company-Name the Honorable Company||History Shelve||9. 9. Find out the Source name Pronouncing Shakespeare by David Crystal||Shakespeare Shelve||10. 10.Find Midnight Summer Dream in source Shakespeare-The Animated Tales ALL TWELVE ABRIDGE PLAY||Shakespeare Shelve.||11. 11.Find Information on different Agriculture practices||Source world book||12. 12 Meaning of term short story||Source Literary Terms Dictionary.||13. 13. Find Term SOIL and SOIL PROFILE source Dictionary of Geography||pg 328/329||14. 14. Information on Electromagnet - Source A Brief History of Science||pg 65||15. 15.Show one Experiment on Electromagnet-Making of Electromagnet-SOURCE SIMPLE EXPERIMENT the child first library||Shlve 500||16. 16. What is Magnet- source World book M or any other Encyclopedia||refrence section|
Question 1 (of 16)
Question 2 (of 16)
Question 3 (of 16)
Question 4 (of 16)
Question 5 (of 16)
Question 6 (of 16)
Question 7 (of 16)
Question 8 (of 16)
Question 9 (of 16)
Question 10 (of 16)
Question 11 (of 16)
Question 12 (of 16)
Question 13 (of 16)
Question 14 (of 16)
Question 15 (of 16)
Question 16 (of 16)