1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. DISMINUCION DEL VOLUMEN SANGUINEO||2||2. A MEDIDA QUE EL VOLUMEN AUMENTA, TAMBIEN AUMENTA LA PRESION ARTERIAL||14||3. ESTIMULOS: HEMORRAGIA, DESHIDRATACION, NA+ BAJO||1||4. CELULAS YUXTAGLOMERULARES SECRETAN RENINA||4||5. LA ANGIOTENSINA II ESTIMULA LA SECRECION DE ALDOSTERONA||10||6. AUMENTA EL NIVEL DE RENINA EN SANGRE||5||7. AUMENTA LOS NIVELES DE ANGIOTENSINA I EN SANGRE||7||8. PRESION ARTERIAL BAJA||3||9. LA ECA CONVIERTE A LA ANGIOTENSINA I EN ANGIOTENSINA II||8||10. LA SANGRE CON ALDOSTERONA LLEGA AL RIÑON||11||11. LA ANGIOTENSINA II FINALMENTE CAUSA VASOCONTRICCION AUMENTANDO LA PRESION ARTERIAL||15||12. EN EL RIÑON LA ALDOSTERONA REABSORBE NA+ Y EXPULSA K+||12||13. RENINA CONVIERTE AL ANGIOTENSINOGENO EN ANGIOTENSINA I||6||14. EL NIVEL DE ANGIOTENSINA II AUMENTA EN SANGRE||9||15. LA REABSORCION DE NA+ ARRASTRA AGUA Y EL VOLUMEN SANGUINEO AUMENTA||13|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)