1. Arrange students into groups. Each group needs at least ONE person who has a mobile device.
2. If their phone camera doesn't automatically detect and decode QR codes, ask students to
4. Cut them out and place them around your class / school.
1. Give each group a clipboard and a piece of paper so they can write down the decoded questions and their answers to them.
2. Explain to the students that the codes are hidden around the school. Each team will get ONE point for each question they correctly decode and copy down onto their sheet, and a further TWO points if they can then provide the correct answer and write this down underneath the question.
3. Away they go! The winner is the first team to return with the most correct answers in the time available. This could be within a lesson, or during a lunchbreak, or even over several days!
4. A detailed case study in how to set up a successful QR Scavenger Hunt using this tool can be found here.
|1. Name 2 people who work in reception||Tania||2. Take a group selfie on the benches outside of Sam's||1||3. Take a photo of a member of your team next to the black assignment post box||1||4. There is a really helpful book located in the library written by Sue Dallas, Small Animal Care & Biology. Take a picture of 2 members of your team with that book||1||5. State the full name of your personal learning advisor||Lucy Weaver||6. Take a photo of a member of your team and someone not on our course, holding their timetable||1||7. Name the Head Technician of the AMC||Jo Challacombe||8. What animal is 'Tasha'||Snake||9. Take a group selfie next to the ferret enclosure||1||10. Take a photo of 3 members of your team with any member of Animal Care staff||1||11. Name 2 of the 'no-go places' with out a member of staff||tractor yard, pond, amc||12. Name what lesson Charlie will be taking you for and when||9:30am Weds morning||13. Take a photo of 2 members of your team outside the CUC building [Snowdonia]||1||14. Collect 5 items beginning with the letter 'L' and take a photo of them all together||1||15. Take a group selfie outside of the sports hall||1|
Question 1 (of 15)
Question 2 (of 15)
Question 3 (of 15)
Question 4 (of 15)
Question 5 (of 15)
Question 6 (of 15)
Question 7 (of 15)
Question 8 (of 15)
Question 9 (of 15)
Question 10 (of 15)
Question 11 (of 15)
Question 12 (of 15)
Question 13 (of 15)
Question 14 (of 15)
Question 15 (of 15)